Anthony Morrison DVD and Website

by admin on January 11, 2010

Okay, I was expecting more. However a power point presentation was not exactly what I figured we would see, I was expecting some type professionally mastered DVD but that is neither here nor there here is where we get into the meat of the DVD.

There was none, what Anthony wants you to do is go through the “free trial website” is what he calls it and fill out all the Cost Per Leads you can find and possibly be interested, he than wants you to go to your friends and family and do the same thing.

He even tells you to go sign-up with affiliate networks and just click all the Cost Per Lead actions you can find and just use your information for the leads. I would consider this to be fraudulent activity but here is the kicker. Why does he want you to do that on the free trial website? Because the affiliate account is in his name and while you are getting a cut he is getting one too. So here is the deal. If you go and get your friends and family to complete these offers as well as complete them yourself to the company it only looks like Anthony has generated these leads and since they are from unique IP addresses and seem good Anthony gets paid and gives you a little money back.

This is how he is claiming you will get your $20.00 back right away. Now I went ahead and signed up for the website just to prove to people what you get now if you go to view the report it failed horribly. You will have to pay massive amounts of money to get the traffic you need to succeed without pimping your friends and family. Since we do not have access to fix any of this we just have to deal with it.

Anything that you need your friends and family to “complete” for you to be a profitable business is probably not worth dealing with.

{ 40 comments… read them below or add one }

Juan Carlos January 14, 2010 at 10:52 pm

Hey Matt-

Nice posts… you seem to have several on Anthony Morrison, and I’ve been trying to figure something out, to no avail. Maybe you can help me out.

Both infomercials for Anthony Morrison AND Dean Graziosi begin stating (something to the effect of) “the following program is a paid presentation for Visionary Strategies LLC”

When I google Visionary Strategies I only find info on Morrison…

What have You found out?

Thanks,
JC

Judy February 22, 2010 at 7:50 pm

Thank you.

Mary R. February 24, 2010 at 2:22 pm

Thanks so much for your input on Morrison. I just saw this informercial and you kept me from making a huge mistake.

don martinez February 25, 2010 at 8:20 am

scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nico restrepo March 20, 2010 at 1:35 pm

thank you so much for taking your time on this article you saved me from making a huge mistake ….

dennis March 25, 2010 at 1:50 pm

i made a mistake i just buy a book of anthony morrison i return it but i lost 40 dollars already and it will take take time before my refund be back. but my problem is they might charge my i account that i dont know. what should i do?? and my SSN they got it?

Helene Vollmer October 10, 2011 at 1:22 pm

I too was scammed by Anthony Morrison. We paid a lot of money to learn what he promises but his system is only promises and his coaching does not bring results. We are starting a Class Action Lawsuit. Do you of anyone that would like to be part of it?
Helene Vollmer

tammy October 31, 2011 at 3:27 pm

yes Helen I would like to be part of it also I haven’nt made a single dime off of this system!!!

Ron DeAngelo May 9, 2012 at 6:54 am

if you are still going ahead with the Class Action Lawsuit then I will join as well. The ripped me off for $120 and won’t refund it. They also keep calling me to get me to try for personal coaching and pay a huge amoun. I have told them not to call but they still do. Asked for my money back but no repy.

Lori March 30, 2010 at 8:03 pm

Thank you for the information that people have e-mailed in. It helped me make a decision to quickly take action by calling my
Credit Card company to make sure I didn`t end up paying for nothing. My story was a little different because I live in Canada. The automated service asked for all of my information, including my Credit Card number. It asked if I was from Canada or the U.S.
When giving my Postal Code, it was not hearing it correctly and finally said I would be transferred to an operator. This was at 3:00
in the morning. The operator sounded very unprofessional and kept getting mixed up. After getting my address and Credit card
information (again), she said “Oh I just saw a note that we can`t
send anything to Canada“. She gave me a number that I could call
on Monday during the day. I was speaking to her on a Saturday. I
tried to put the order in again with the automated system and this
time it heard me correctly and took all of my information. At that
point it said it couldn`t send orders to Canada.
I immediately googled his name and read about other people`s
experiences. I then called my Credit Card company to make sure
I would not be responsible for any charges they may try to put on
my account. Thank you to everyone who has written. I wish you
all good luck! Lori

Liz Smith May 7, 2010 at 2:28 am

I didn’t have your info when I checked out the Morrison scam in 2009. We did everything that Anthony told us to do but then we were slammed with all kinds of training calls stating that they were parts of the training. One in particular scammed us by making us think that if we were really serious about the program & really wanted to make it a career that we should invest and additional $9000.+ to join a special educational program with full coaching contacts any time needed & reluctantly, after watching a testimony from another couple, we agreed to do it; then we were told that we should sign up for the Tax Club which would further teach us to run our corporatin correctly, that cost almost another $4000.00 & we saw a few speakers on tax issues & we got 2 large soft cover books & then was told it we wanted to continue with them, it would cost us another $49.00/a month. So we were really ripped off & need to figure out a way to get some money back. Though we have since realized that all of this training is free for the most part on line, in our business, we have not made over $100.00. We are learning a great deal, more than we ever did with any class we took from them but we still think it is a good concept & will continue to try to make it work, hoping to someday earn back all the $ we lost. Any other similar stories like ours, maybe we can do a class action suit against him & his sister companies who claim that they are a part of his system but he does not reference in late night advertisements.

Helene Vollmer October 11, 2011 at 6:22 am

We too fell for the pitch and needless to say, the system does not work.
We are talking to lawyers about a class action suit. Would you like to be part of it? Please contact us.
Helene

anthony morrison May 18, 2010 at 1:42 am

Anthony has got a list and number of the followers who are mad about his reviews, his DVDs and CDS about earning money and even to learn the methods of earning money sitting at home.

Karim May 29, 2010 at 2:12 pm

This guy’s story doesn’t add up.

He said: “I spend HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of dollars on my website and I am duplicating it for you for free!”
Anthony made me laugh when he said that thinking that people are very stupid to believe that crap. A WEBSITE DOES NOT COST HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS AND IT NEVER DID.

Please be careful people.

Andrew K June 17, 2010 at 9:01 pm

“HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of dollars on my website”
Understand how it could be an overstatement.

“thinking people are very stupid to believe that crap.”
I see what you mean.

But maybe Anthony is looking at it one step beyond.

Let’s consider all his personal, professional and life experiences. They may be the ingredients that’s making his website exactly the way it is today. Everything Anthony has learned may be priceless to him.

What’s millions of dollars compared to priceless?

Gail June 16, 2010 at 3:37 pm

I believe that all that goes around comes are around.

I believe Anthony Morrison WILL reap what he has sown praying on honest people, he should be ashamed of himself. This person has scammed me, and I feel something needs to be done about him; he should be stopped from picking peoples pocket. There is something further that‘s just not right about this man, I received a check through the mail for $14.00 and the return address was Visionary Strategies LLC. To tell you the truth, it is an insult to because of all the money I have thus far invested in him with no return on my money. I would like to know if anyone else out there has received a check from Visionary Strategies LLC and have you tried to cash it.

steve owens February 15, 2011 at 4:15 pm

I also received a check for $21.07 from Visionary Strategies LLC. My problem is I have no idea what it is for. I do know I feel ripped off. The dvds are crap to put it nicely the website is a farce. To make matters worst, I have to listen to my wife saying; ” I told you that dude was full of shit”.
I’m not even going to attempt to cash/deposit the check. It looks real, feels real but, I am not going to risk being told that because you cashed the check you have agreed to blah, blah, blah.

Elizabeth J. Carr October 10, 2011 at 1:11 pm

Hey Steve,

A lot of people here in Florida have been badly stung by Anthony Morrison. Have you gotten any satisfaction or refunds from him?

We are considering a Class Action Suit. Interested?

Ron DeAngelo May 9, 2012 at 6:57 am

I would be willing to be involved in the class action lawsuit. He has ripped me off as well. Lies and more lies.

Helene Vollmer October 10, 2011 at 1:36 pm

We are in the process to start a Class Action Law Suit against Anthony Morrison. Do you know of anyone who would like to be part of this?
Helene Vollmer

Elizabeth J. Carr October 10, 2011 at 1:41 pm

Hi Gail,

Anthony has taken advantage of many people here in Florida.
Would you be interested in joining us in a Class Action Suit. We are contacting Attys now.

virginia August 4, 2010 at 10:10 am

i have recieved a check granted it was’nt much but i believe in the product that Anthony is selling and i don’t feel like im pimping anyone.

JusJudy October 8, 2010 at 8:36 pm

This guy(Anthony Morrison)has targeted, single Moms,with small children,Elderly,Disabled,struggling,students and people who trying to survive this challenging economy. All he needs to know is your credit card balance and he will suck and leech out whatever cash and savings he can all the while saying he can train you to have a successful Internet business. You Will Lose YOUR MONEY and will not see any return you can count on that! Do not give these people,connected with this organization any Credit Card or personal Information. They will charge thousands on your credit cards!!!!!

Elizabeth J. Carr October 10, 2011 at 1:15 pm

JusJudy your are so correct. He has hurt so many people who totally cannot afford to lose what little they have with the hope of making thousands.

He has scammed many hundreds of people here in Florida. Would you like to be part of a class action suit we are going to file?

SMD October 18, 2010 at 6:15 pm

I’m just woundering if any of you has caught Morrison’s last SCAM!! He’s now pushing., ON HOW TO BECOME A LISTING AGENT!! Using WORK AT HOME FOR CITIZENS.If you pay him 197.00 He will teach you how to become a listing agent(a job that don’t even exist) PEOPLE BEWARE!!!!! Don’t ever get in on anything that Anthony Morrison is pushing!!! I’ve been watching this DUDE for quit some time now. I can’t belive that some has’nt gone after him yet!!! If you know what I mean……..

C. Tally October 30, 2010 at 8:35 pm

I totally agree with you. I signed up, paid the $197 , then as if this wasnt enough I got suckered into buying the Home Website, which is nothing but the garbage you see as pop ups when you’re on the Net.
To all of you out there please stay away from Morrison’s scams, this Listing Agent business is nothing but another big scam.
I did go to my bank immediately and hopefully the almost 300 paid will be recovered.

I.C. Lyon November 10, 2010 at 6:19 pm

Good grief just when I thought I would work this opportunity slow and easy and learn as I go, due to no hurry, I still have 8 years left before my granddaughter graduates from High School. I thought I would build her up a business so she wouldn’t have to struggle or go through what us baby boomers are wrestling with, down sizing, layoffs, etc. Isn’t there a business that’s even legit anymore. This Anthony guy is good at making you believe you can do this with little or no money. I went out this last Saturday just to buy my own computer for this business. I gotta go for it, and leave all the negative out.

Dom C. December 13, 2010 at 10:11 pm

I bought into this scam too. I only bought the book, I figured $20 was low enough for me to not care about if it did turn out to be a scam.

I went to the “free” website and like so many have discussed here it is nothing more than an extensiuon of his (Anthony Morrison’s) site that you can’t even reach if you type in the so-called web address to locate it.

Once in you have several options for trying to generate revenue and the most popular, because it has the greatest payout ratio, are the “Cost Per Lead” actions. Today in fact I received my first check from these guys for a whopping $7.88. So hey I made half of my money back. Honestly this is much more than I ever expected to receive.

These people are all the same. They use bait and switch tactics to reel you in and take a look around and then try to persuade you to buy all of their b.s. “add-on’s”, “trainings”, or whatever euphemism is the craze.

Whenever there are desperate people in the world looking for a way to make a lot of money in a little bit of time these guys and gals come out of the woodwork to take advantage. They see the desperation of others as their meal ticket and cloak the truth as their genuine way of beating the rat race the rest of us have to work our arse’s off for!

Ther truth is folks, the get rich system does not exist and I seriously doubt it ever will. I can also tell you even though I know this I will still try to find one and that’s exactly what they are hoping for.

If the risk is relatively low, I say take a chance. If the risk is high and you are already in no position to take a chance, don’t do it- period! If you need money or love or anything right away I suggest you pray about it and visualize it already in your life, attract it into your life. The law of attraction is more powerful than any lure these guys can throw at you and only works on your behalf unless bad intentions are beneath the surface.

Hope is sometimes all we have, do not confuse hope with desperation. Stop, think first and then make an educated decision. This way you should be safe.

Good luck to us all!

DG January 15, 2011 at 2:11 pm

Almost bought into it, breaking my back 12 hours a day to make 300 dollars a week isnmt fun. Good thing I read these comments before I lost money in this scam.

selema February 9, 2011 at 3:29 pm

weeelllllllllll i dont what to say i have send a check only today for his books :( i pay 30 dallors now reading all this makes me sad i said i wanted to see if they have a website that will know anything about VISIONARY STRA…… n this is what a meet with :(

selema February 9, 2011 at 3:34 pm

i will get him i will be on the news soon u guys if i found my hard working 30 bucks going to waste !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will let canada know but wait y the still got him adver….ing his product?????????????????

Woody February 11, 2011 at 12:53 pm

People who are looking to earn money by starting a business are always at risk to get themselves involved in a scam. It is how the business world operates.

The truth is any business idea can potentially be a scam, including insurance, banking and the health care system. Crooks (or crooked thinking) are often behind businesses that appear to be legitimate on the surface. Money is the root of all evil!

If you make any investment beware. do your homework and make sure that the business that you are investing in is right for you. If you can’t live with yourself when you are involved in it, don’t do it!

You can earn money and make a decent living but it’s going to take wisdom, commitment, hard work and God’s grace. Trust God (Proverbs 3:5-6).

Pray before you act (Matthew 6:33)!

steve owens February 15, 2011 at 4:19 pm

Dude is a fake! I tried to leave a comment and wasn’t able to. The message claimed it was a duplicate comment. How can that be when it was my first ever. If I was Anthony I would’nt have allowed it either because I told the truth.

Robert Rodriguez May 31, 2011 at 3:35 pm

ANTHONY, I SHOULD OF SAVE MY 30.00 BUCKS, AND BOUGHT SOME MILK 4 MY KIDS. ANTHONY IS OUT 4 ANTHONY. He may appear 2 give u this opportunity, but in reality u have have 2 pay 2 play. $495.00 2 start, then how much after that. That’s before u make ur 1st $1.00. Kinda like he give ur a car, but u have 2 buy the key from him. Anthony very dissap0inted!

Elizabeth J. Carr October 10, 2011 at 1:38 pm

Hi Robert,

Anthony has done so much harm to people here in Florida. Myself included. Would you be interested in joining us in a Class Action Suit. We are contacting attys now.

ray May 16, 2012 at 12:51 pm

i got ripped off from this scam please add me to law suit

Claude Holmes September 12, 2011 at 4:04 pm

Anthony, Please send me no more of your information. I have enough and read enough to make a decision not to pursue business your way. Thank-you.

Helene Vollmer October 10, 2011 at 1:14 pm

I too was scammed by Anthony Morrison. I am at a point where I will start a class action Law suit. There must be a law to scam people in that manner. Who would like to be part in a class action law suit against Anthony Morrison?
Helene Vollmer

david michalak October 18, 2011 at 12:52 am

i have written 2 comments that say pretty much whateveronre who has fallen forthis already knows,the worst part was having to listen to my wife say I TOLD YOU SO! AND THEN ADMITTING SHE WAS RIGHT, I CLOSED THE BANK ACCOUNT THSAT I PAID FOR THE BOOKS AND KIT WITH SO IT COULD NOT BE CHARGED ANY MORE ! THEN I OPENED A NEW ACCOUNT WITH A DIFFERENT # THAT CAN ONLY ACCEPTMY SSI DIRCT DEPOSITS THAT PUT ASTOP TO ALL THE ANTHONYMORRISON B.S. I AM SO GLAD THAT PEOPLE ARE WISING UP TO THIS A—–HOLE IF WE COULD BAND TOGETHER AND SHUT HIM DOWN AND POSSIBLY GET SOMRFOLKS BACK THIER MONEY ,THAT WOULD HURT HIM THE MOST IN THE POCKETBOOK GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND RVEMGE IS MINE, SAYETH THE LORD.
DANVIDW. MICHALAKcontact /dwmsparky@juno.com

Brian Richardson June 11, 2012 at 7:14 am

WOW, many thanks to people such as yourself . . . I was lead to the anthony (his name dosen’t deserve capitalizing) deal through “partner with paul”, promise you the world guy who gives you his first name only and in his monologue he says that he’s reached the top of his earning ability and needs more people to be involved because he likes to fly under the “financial radar” as it were. the sad part about it is I am flat out broke and a perfect mark. good thing is the pre-paid visa was empty. Blessings

Previous post: